1. The shrieks of joy from the kids when they realized that the real surprises from Santa were actually in the basement.
2. The snow flurries that started while we were in the middle of opening presents - that we noticed when Bing Crosby's White Christmas happened to be playing softly in the background.
3. This conversation with Julianna:
Julianna: Hey, this looks like YOUR handwriting, Mom!
Me: Hm...I don't know what you're talking about.
Julianna: Do you do this EVERY year??
Me: Well...you know I help Santa! I told you that last year.
Julianna: Mom. Do you eat Santa's cookies???
(I'm fairly certain she knows that we = Santa and we won't get away with anything at all next year...lol)
4. The fantastic late lunch we had at Blue Pearl Buffet.
5. This expression (ignore the background...:P):
6. This expression:
7. This expression:
8. The general atmosphere of "happy" that was all over our house today.
9. Sophia's answer of, "The little dollhouse furniture, because I just love the dollhouse so much." - when I asked the kids what their favorite gifts were today.
10. The impromptu puppet show we got, about 3 minutes after the puppet theater was discovered.
And many more great moments. Such a fun Christmas.